Courses and Accreditation Status
Elite Education Vocational Institute (EEVI) is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) and aims to become the leading vocational and training organisation is Australia. EEVI is accredited by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA, see RTO Code: 45018 CRICOS Code: 03546G) and takes great pride in the quality of courses and services we deliver to students who wish to gain highly recognised Australian Vocational Education Qualifications.
- BSB50215 Diploma of Business (AQF Level 5) (CRICOS Code 093456J);
- BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management (AQF Level 5) (CRICOS Code 0100049);
- BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management (AQF Level 5) (CRICOS Code 0100050);
- BSB60215 Advanced Diploma of Business (AQF Level 6) (CRICOS Code 093457G);
- BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management (AQF Level 6) (CRICOS Code 0100051);
- FNS40217 Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping (AQF Level 4) (CRICOS Code 0100053);
- FNS50217 Diploma of Accounting (AQF Level 5) (CRICOS Code 0100052).
- General English (CRICOS Code 0100054) (Intermediate and Upper-Intermediate);
- EAP 1 (CRICOS Code 098097J);
- EAP 2 (CRICOS Code 098098G).
All courses are recognized under Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF).