For International Students:
- English language equivalence requirements
- English is the student’s first language; or
- IELTS 5.5 with no sub band scores less than 5.0; or
- Completion of at least one year of full-time study at secondary, post-secondary or tertiary level; or
- A pass grade or better in an English language subject at Australian Year 12 level or overseas equivalent; or
- Completion of the English for Academic Purposes (EAP) program at an Australian NEAS Accredited Language Centre; or
- Completion of an English communication skills program appropriate for specific programs approved
- Educational and other qualifications, skills, and other prerequisites
- A recognised secondary (high school) qualification; or completion of AQF Level 4 study (e.g., Certificate IV); or
- For international students directly recruited from overseas, the entry requirement is the successful completion of equivalent high school certificate.
- A recognised secondary (high school) qualification; or
- Completion of AQF Level 4 study (e.g., Certificate IV); or
- minimum skills, knowledge, resources, work environment and work experience necessary for student success in their chosen VET course of study. This will include determination of minimum English language, literacy and numeracy skills required for the course level.
All international and domestic students applying to study at Elite Education Vocational Institute must complete the Student Application Form and submit it to the Administration Office for assessment. Applicants who wish to apply through one of Elite Education Vocational Institute’s authorized agents can find authorized agents information from the Institute’s website.
For a completed application, the applicants must attach certified copies of transcripts of all relevant previous studies and the evidence of meeting English language equivalence requirements. If documents are in a language other than English, a certified English translation of each document must be provided together with certified copies of original documents. Upon successful assessment, Elite Education Vocational Institute will issue a conditional or unconditional offer of admission, together with instruction for applicant accepting the offer. Administration Office will advise students if their application is unsuccessful.